Frequently asked questions
We now have an FAQ list that we hope will help you answer some of the more common ones.
1. Can I test scagile for free?
Yes, of course! You can test scagile with full functionality and with unlimited number of users for 30 days for free. Install the app directly from MS App Source in your own SharePoint Online environment.
2. How do I activate my purchased license?
No. You can subscribe as many users as you need.
3. How can I book additional users?
Log in to the backoffice and navigate to subscription. There you’ll find a button “Update subscription”. Now you can edit the number of user licenses.
4. Can I change my billing plan later?
Yes, you can switch between monthly and yearly billing at any time. Your billing plan will be updated with the next billing date.
5. Can I cancel my subscription at any time?
Yes, sure. You can cancel your subscription at any time via the backoffice and no future rebills will be charged to your account. Your license remains valid until the end of your subscription.
6. Is Scagile available for SharePoint OnPremise, too?
Unfortunately SharePoint OnPremise is currently not supported. We’re working hard on it, please stay tuned.
7. Where can I find the documentation?
We’ve provided detailed Installation and User Guides for you. Please follow this link.
8. What payment options do you accept?
All subscriptions are payable via Credit Card (Master Card, Visa or American express). We use stripe as a payment provider.
9. Where can I find my invoices?
After purchasing your subscriptions, you’ll get access to the scagile backoffice, where you can download your invoices and update your subscriptions and billing information.
10. How do I install release updates?
Whenever a new scagile release is available, we’ll let you know via email that you can download and install the new version. Don’t worry, we’ll send you detailed instructions as well.