Click on a feature to see details.
If you want to request a feature, suggest an improvement or report a bug, please use the form at the end of this page.
When planning a release, we know how important it is to have a simple and convenient way to track the progress of all planned tickets. It’s important for winning new customers, but also for keeping the existing ones happy. That’s why we’ve added a new Release Management Tool to Scagile. This new feature gives you the tools to plan and sync better new product versions across multiple teams.
What you can do now:
- Create/ Edit/ Delete releases
- Create products part of one Value Stream and assign releases to them
- Assign PBIs to a product and to a release
- Track the progress of all current and planned releases
- Have a good overview of the ticket progress in each version
- Know how much value you delivered with your releases (presented with Story Points)
- Easily move tickets between releases
- Keep your stakeholders informed
- Make an informed product decision based on the release status