We now have an FAQ list that we hope will help you answer some of the more common ones.
1. Can I test Scagile for free?
Yes, of course! You can test scagilewith full functionality and with an unlimited number of users for 30 days for free. Install the app directly from MS App Source in your own SharePoint Online environment.
2. Is scagile available for SharePoint OnPremise, too?
Unfortunately, SharePoint OnPremise is currently not supported. We’re working hard on it, please stay tuned.
3. Is there a scagile app for MS Teams, too?
We’re currently working on the MS Teams integration, to allow your teams to use scagile features directly in their desktop or mobile app. Please stay tuned!
4. Where can I find the documentation?
We’ve provided detailed installation and user guides for you. Please follow this link.
5. How do I install release updates?
Whenever a new scagile release is available, we’ll let you know via email that you can download and install the new version. Don’t worry, we’ll send you detailed instructions as well.
6. Where can I report a bug or feature request?
Please visit this page and use the form below the release notes. If you have questions about the Scagile app you can contact our support.